These past projects span from present day back to 2006. This collection only represents a fraction of the design and architecture skills which I have developed during this period.
The foundation of this experience stemming from advertising and marketing and much agency work. I can work across many different technologies with skills in analysis and profiling relevant data sources to construct a site that your customers want to visit and browse, engage with and return.
These past projects span from present day back to 2011. This collection only represents a fraction of the design completed during this period. Some details have been removed for the purposes of compliance.
The foundation of this experience stemming from managing creative teams, production studios and design and print studios, furthering to cover and master the creative suite from 2006. My particular skills run across photoshop, InDesign and illustrator, creating vector graphics and pre-flight files for social media, print, video and other specialist areas such as events and exhibition stands, embroidery, furniture and large wall canvas.
Having spent approximately 11 years working in an entrepreneurial capacity, with and amongst start-ups and developing product and completing market research - I am dedicating a major proportion of my works to businesses in this phase. Providing preferential rates to those during pre-trade start-up and those who have been trading for less than 2 years. I am also able to provide scalable solutions and agency direction for those in the growth phases.
The video provides some information about the types of services available and also some links to grant and loan matching services.
1. If the initial project outline and agreement is of acceptance a deposit is required before any work can start.
2. Non-disclosure is to be communicated at the start of the project. Any work product that may be of a sensitive nature fully communicated.
3. All approvals and amends must be provided in writing - this can be through a project management platform or other agreed channel.
4. Full and final files are provided along with the ownership and copyright transfer, to the direct client upon full payment, as indicated within the initial agreement. The artwork is yours to use freely across product, print and digital communications. However, there is a restriction to prevent the re-sale of any artwork and assets, unless sold as part of the company's assets/collateral - ie - a company sale.
5. My preference is to price per project, as opposed to per hour, this allows the project to be completed for an agreed total cost without any hidden charges.
6. Standard works do not include internet searches on company logos nor involve any official registration of designs, if those services are required, please make this clear during the initial conversation, as it will increase the project price. Any ideas submitted by the client are received in good faith that they are not copies of other people's work. Similarly, all designs and work produced is created bespoke and from original ideas, unless specific assets are required, in which instance- they will be sourced and purchased appropriately.
Ethos is quite simply to be on time, on budget and to exceed expectations - to work transparently and collaboratively and to ask design questions to achieve the best version of your vision, and/or the most innovative and effective ideas.
There are changes to the UK Copyright Laws upon leaving the EU -
Click on the image to jump straight onto a chat, you can provide me with some brief details regarding your project or perhaps you prefer to ask some questions...